- Babes in the Wood
- Etching on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Frame: 15 × 12 inches (38.1 × 30.5 cm), Sheet: 12 1/4 × 9 inches (31.1 × 22.9 cm), and Image: 10 1/2 × 8 inches (26.7 × 20.3 cm)
"DRAWN AND ETCHED BY HURBERT HERKOMER A R A | THE BABES IN THE WOOD"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Dr. Lee MacCormick Edwards Collection, Gift of Alison Edwards Curwen
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boy | children | girl | lion | portrait | table
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Sir Hubert von Herkomer, 1849–1914, British, Babes in the Wood, 1880
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.