James Seymour, 1702–1752, British, Thirteen Drawings of Horses, Horsemen, Hounds, etc, undated
Thirteen Drawings of Horses, Horsemen, Hounds, etc.
- Part Of:
- Thirteen graphite drawings bound into an album on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- 7 1/2 × 11 1/2 inches (19.1 × 29.2 cm), 12 inches (30.5 cm), and 12 × 14 1/4 inches (30.5 × 36.2 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, upper right: "Mr. Faulkner's White Horses"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | armor | deer | dog (animal) | dogs (animals) | figure study | horse (animal) | horseback riders | horseback riding | horsemen | horses (animals) | hound (dog) | king (person) | men | saddle | sporting art | stag | tricorn hats
- Associated People:
- King Charles I
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.