He Foresaw his Pale Body
- Part Of:
- Heliogravure, line engraving and roulette in twenty-three colors from four plates on medium, smooth, white Zerkall wove paper
- Sheet: 29 15/16 × 22 1/16 inches (76 × 56 cm) and Plate: 20 1/2 × 14 7/8 inches (52 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, below plate, lower right: "37/120"
Signed in graphite, below plate, lower right: "R Hamilton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund and Gift of Mr. and Mrs. James Duncan, Yale BA 1975
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- literary theme | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Hamilton, 1922–2011, British, He Foresaw his Pale Body, 1990
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.