He Foresaw his Pale Body
- Part Of:
- Heliogravure, line engraving and roulette in twenty-three colors from four plates on medium, smooth, white Zerkall wove paper
- Sheet: 29 15/16 × 22 1/16 inches (76 × 56 cm) and Plate: 20 1/2 × 14 7/8 inches (52 × 37.8 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, below plate, lower right: "37/120"
Signed in graphite, below plate, lower right: "R Hamilton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Friends of British Art Fund and Gift of Mr. and Mrs. James Duncan, Yale BA 1975
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- literary theme | portrait
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by Richard Hamilton, 1922–2011, British, He Foresaw his Pale Body, 1990