George Percival Gaskell, 1868–1934, British, The Noiseless Music of the Night, 1905
The Noiseless Music of the Night
- Watercolor, gum arabic, and white gouache on medium, slightly textured, ivory laid paper
- 14 1/2 × 17 1/4 × 1 3/8 inches (36.8 × 43.8 × 3.5 cm)
Signed in watercolor, lower left: "P.G. 05"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948, Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | landscape | night | statue | Symbolist | trees | water lilies
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.