Three Fishing Boats
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Back View of Buildings
- Part Of:
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 7/8 × 7 inches (12.4 × 17.8 cm), Binding: 4 7/8 inches (12.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "washed"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors-Sketchbooks
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
George Cruikshank, 1792–1878, British, Three Fishing Boats, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.