IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Marie Harnett, born 1983, British, Costume Party, 2015
- Linocut on white Kozo paper
- Sheet: 32 11/16 × 52 7/8 inches (83 × 134.3 cm), Image: 24 13/16 × 45 13/16 inches (63 × 116.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "5/20"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Marie Harnett"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, John F. O'Brien Fund, with additional support from Francis O’Brien
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | crowd | film | literary theme | smoking (activity)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
Marie Harnett, Still: Marie Harnet, Alan Cristea Gallery, London, p. 33, NJ18.H1942 A12 2017 (LC) Oversize (YCBA) [YCBA]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.