- Costume Party
- Linocut on white Kozo paper
- Sheet: 32 11/16 × 52 7/8 inches (83 × 134.3 cm) and Image: 24 13/16 × 45 13/16 inches (63 × 116.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "5/20"
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Marie Harnett"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, John F. O'Brien Fund, with additional support from Francis O’Brien
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | crowd | film | literary theme | smoking
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
Marie Harnett, Still: Marie Harnet, Alan Cristea Gallery, London, p. 33, NJ18.H1942 A12 2017 (LC) Oversize (YCBA)
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Marie Harnett, born 1983, British, Costume Party, 2015
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.