- 1963, printed 1991
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 19 7/8 × 16 inches (50.5 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower left: "46/50"; inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left to lower center: "Christine Keeler '63. Photography Lewis Morley. | Printed by Lewis Morley. | (Edition 1991)"; in red pencil, lower right: "LM, 2010, 55"
Blind embossed Lewis Morley studio mark
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Morley"; signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Lewis Morley '99"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chair | nude | plywood | portrait
- Associated People:
- Keeler, Christine (1942-), British model
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Christine Keeler, 1963, printed 1991
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.