Model, Establishment Studio, London
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 3/8 × 16 inches (41.6 × 40.6 cm), Image: 13 × 13 1/8 inches (33 × 33.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Model. | London | Establishment Studio"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed and dated on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley | 1960's (?)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bracelet (jewelry) | models (people) | necklace | portrait | woman
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Model, Establishment Studio, London, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.