- Gelatin silver print on matte photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 × 14 5/8 inches (40.6 × 37.1 cm) and Image: 16 × 13 1/8 inches (40.6 × 33.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Lady Harewood | London | Dorchester??"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | hat | portrait
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Harewood | Harewood House | Leeds | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.