Roderick Cameron, Lady Kenmare's son
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 20 × 14 3/8 inches (50.8 × 36.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "BK 3 | Cameron"; lower left: "Rodney Cameron, Lady Kenmere's Son"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- portrait | silver | tea | tea set
- Associated People:
- Cameron, Rodrick (1914–1985), author and art collector
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Roderick Cameron, Lady Kenmare's son, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.