Alan Bennett, Peter Cook, Jonathan Miller, and Dudley Moore
- Additional Title(s):
Beyond the Fringe
- Gelatin silver print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 14 7/8 × 13 3/4 inches (37.8 × 34.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Beyond the Fringe | Cook - Moore - | Bennett & Miller | Photographed at the | Fortune Theatre | For Front of House"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Morley"; signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hat | portrait | smoke | stage | theater
- Associated People:
- Moore, Dudley Stuart John (1935–2002), actor, musician, and composer
Bennett, Alan (born 1934), playwright, screenwriter, actor, and author
Cook, Peter (1937–1995), humorist and entertainer
Miller, Jonathan Wolfe (born 1934), stage director and author
- View by request in the Study Room
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Alan Bennett, Peter Cook, Jonathan Miller, and Dudley Moore, 1961
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.