Lynn Redgrave and Maggie Smith in 'The Recruiting Officer' by George Farquhar
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 19 7/8 × 16 inches (50.5 × 40.6 cm), Image: 16 3/8 × 16 inches (41.6 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Lyn Redgrave - | Maggie Smith | National Theatre"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bed | mustache | portrait
- Associated People:
- Redgrave, Lynn Rachel (1943–2010), actress
Smith, Maggie (born 1934), actress
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Lynn Redgrave and Maggie Smith in 'The Recruiting Officer' by George Farquhar, 1963
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.