IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Donovan, 1966
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 19 7/8 × 16 inches (50.5 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Donovan Establishment | Studio
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- musician | portrait | ring | suit | tie
- Associated People:
- Leitch, Donovan Philips (born 1946), singer, songwriter, and guitarist
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.