Shirley Scott-James, Anthony Fry, and their son Wilde
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- 16 × 19 7/8 inches (40.6 × 50.5 cm) and 13 × 19 3/8 inches (33 × 49.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Shirley Scott-James | Anthony Fry. | And Child (Wilde). | London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | bath | bathtub | family | nude | portrait | wallpaper | water
- Associated People:
- Fry, Anthony (born 1927), painter
Scott-James, Shirley (active in 20th century), girlfriend of Anthony Fry
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Shirley Scott-James, Anthony Fry, and their son Wilde, 1964
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.