Shirley Scott-James, Anthony Fry, and their son Wilde
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 × 19 7/8 inches (40.6 × 50.5 cm) and Image: 13 × 19 3/8 inches (33 × 49.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Shirley Scott-James | Anthony Fry. | And Child (Wilde). | London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- baby | bath | bathtub | family | nude | portrait | wallpaper | water
- Associated People:
- Fry, Anthony (born 1927), painter
Scott-James, Shirley (active in 20th century), girlfriend of Anthony Fry
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Shirley Scott-James, Anthony Fry, and their son Wilde, 1964
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.