- Osbert Sitwell
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 19 7/8 × 16 inches (50.5 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 16 × 15 1/2 inches (40.6 × 39.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Osbert Sitwell | London | 1993"
Attached label, lower center: "36%"; attached yellow dot, lower left: "32"; attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed inside image in silver ink, lower left: "Morley"; signed and dated in black ink, lower right: "Lewis Morley '93"; signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cane | chair | flowers | man | portrait | scales | suit | table
- Associated People:
- Sitwell, Sir (Francis) Osbert Sacheverell, fifth baronet (1892–1969), writer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Osbert Sitwell, 1963
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.