- Toned gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 17 3/4 × 13 3/4 inches (45.1 × 34.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Van Johnson | London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Associated People:
- Johnson, Van (1916–2008), actor and dancer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.