Warren Mitchell and Cast in 'The Council of Love' by Oscar Panizza, Criterion Theatre, London
- 1970, printed 1998
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 19 7/8 × 16 inches (50.5 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 19 1/2 × 16 inches (49.5 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and blue ink, lower right: "Council of Love - 1970 | Warren Mitchell"
Signed and dated on verso in blue ink, lower center: "Morley '98"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actors | candles | clergy | crown | crucifix | dress | play | portrait | royalty | stage
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Mitchell, Warren (1926–2015), actor
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Warren Mitchell and Cast in 'The Council of Love' by Oscar Panizza, Criterion Theatre, London, 1970, printed 1998
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.