Model with Mannequins
- taken 1960, printed 1989
- Toned gelatin silver print on matte photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 16 inches (30.5 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 8 1/4 × 12 1/2 inches (21 × 31.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower right: "mid-1960. | p. 1989"; inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Model | with | Mannequins (1960) | London | <....>"
Blind embossed: "Lewis Morley"; attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Morley"; signed and dated on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley | printed 1989"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- mannequins | model | portrait | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Model with Mannequins, taken 1960, printed 1989
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.