Model with Mannequins
- taken 1960, printed 1989
- Toned gelatin silver print on matte photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 16 inches (30.5 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 8 1/4 × 12 1/2 inches (21 × 31.8 cm)
Inscribed in black ink, lower right: "mid-1960. | p. 1989"; inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Model | with | Mannequins (1960) | London | <....>"
Blind embossed: "Lewis Morley"; attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Morley"; signed and dated on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley | printed 1989"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- mannequins | model | portrait | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Model with Mannequins, taken 1960, printed 1989
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.