Twiggy and Justin de Villeneuve
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 15 1/2 × 11 7/8 inches (39.4 × 30.2 cm) and Image: 14 5/8 × 10 inches (37.1 × 25.4 cm)
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"; blind embossed: "Lewis Morley"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- fur coat | man | portrait | suit | woman
- Associated People:
- Villenueve, Justin de [real name Nigel John Davies] (born 1939), businessman
Lawson, Twiggy [real name Lesley] (b. 1949), model, actress, and singer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Twiggy and Justin de Villeneuve, 1965
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.