- Jean Shrimpton and Chris Powell, Racecourse Fashion for 'Go!'
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 16 inches (30.5 × 40.6 cm) and Image: 10 3/4 × 13 inches (27.3 × 33 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Jean Shrimpton - (Article) | 1st Published Pictures | 'GO' Magazine."
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bowler | coats | fashion | hats | portrait | purse | topcoat | umbrellas
- Associated People:
- Shrimpton, Jean (born 1942), model and actress
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Jean Shrimpton and Chris Powell, Racecourse Fashion for 'Go!', 1961
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.