- Mog Smith
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 13 × 9 1/2 inches (33 × 24.1 cm) and Image: 7 1/4 × 6 5/8 inches (18.4 × 16.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center right: "Mog Smith. | With her design | 60's (?)"; center left: "London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, center right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- black | drape | fabric | fashion | nude | portrait | sequin | shawl
- Associated People:
- Smith, Mog (active in 20th century), fashion designer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Mog Smith, 1965
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.