Bertrand Russell, Trafalgar Square Aldermaston March
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 14 × 11 inches (35.6 × 27.9 cm), Image: 10 3/4 × 9 1/8 inches (27.3 × 23.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Trafalgar Sq. Aldermaston March. | Bertrand Russell"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed in black ink, lower right: "Morley"; signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- crowd | papers | portrait
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | Trafalgar Square | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Russell, Bertrand Arthur William, third Earl Russell (1872–1970), philosopher, journalist, and political campaigner
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Bertrand Russell, Trafalgar Square Aldermaston March, 1958