Self-portrait in Mirror with Collage
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 3/8 × 9 3/4 inches (31.4 × 24.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Self Portrait | Australia"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- book | camera | collage | flowers | mirror | photographer | photographs | portrait | self-portrait
- Associated People:
- Morley, Lewis (1925-2013), photographer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Self-portrait in Mirror with Collage, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.