Morley with Photographs Behind
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 12 inches (40.3 × 30.5 cm), Image: 13 1/4 × 10 3/8 inches (33.7 × 26.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Self Portrait in | Front of Photo Display | in London Studio-"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cigarette | hat | photographer | photographs | portrait | self-portrait
- Associated People:
- Morley, Lewis (1925–2013), photographer
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Morley with Photographs Behind, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.