Morley in Mirror with Camera
- Additional Title(s):
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 × 12 inches (40.6 × 30.5 cm) and Image: 12 1/4 × 11 inches (31.1 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Self Portrait"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- camera | hands | mirror | portrait | self-portrait | shirt
- Associated People:
- Morley, Lewis (1925-2013), photographer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Morley in Mirror with Camera, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.