- Charlotte Rampling
- Chromogenic color print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm) and Image: 10 1/2 × 14 inches (26.7 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Charlotte Rampling | London
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- mural | portrait | target | wall
- Associated People:
- Rampling, Charlotte (born 1946), actress, model, and singer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Charlotte Rampling, 1963
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.