IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Charlotte Rampling, 1963
- Chromogenic color print on resin-coated photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm), Image: 10 1/2 × 14 inches (26.7 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Charlotte Rampling | London
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- mural | portrait | target | wall
- Associated People:
- Rampling, Charlotte (born 1946), actress, model, and singer
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
A Decade of Gifts and Acquisitions (Yale Center for British Art, 2017-06-01 - 2017-08-13) [YCBA Objects in the Exhibition] [Exhibition Description]
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.