- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 15 7/8 inches (29.8 × 40.3 cm), Image: 11 × 15 3/4 inches (27.9 × 40 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left to lower right: "Marsha Hunt. (From Hair - Visits my studio. 'Greek Street | Studio' | c 1968"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- earrings | fingers | hands | portrait
- Associated People:
- Hunt, Marsha (born 1946), singer, novelist, actress, and model
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest: