Richard Harris and Bryan Wharton
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 15 7/8 inches (30.5 × 40.3 cm) and Image: 10 1/8 × 13 3/4 inches (25.7 × 34.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Richard Harris - & Wharton | London | Chelsea Arts Club"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hand | men | old | portrait | smile
- Associated People:
- Harris, Richard St John Francis (1930–2002), actor
Wharton, Bryan (born 1939), photojournalist and photographer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Richard Harris and Bryan Wharton, 1996
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.