Peter O'Toole and Christopher Logue
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 12 inches (40.3 × 30.5 cm), Image: 11 7/8 × 11 5/8 inches (30.2 × 29.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left to lower right: "Peter O'Toole & Christopher Logue Royal Court"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- coat | men | papers | pipes | portrait | sheet | table
- Associated People:
- Logue, (John) Christopher (1926–2011), poet
O’Toole, Peter (1932–2013), actor
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Peter O'Toole and Christopher Logue, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.