Vera Lynn and Family
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- 9 1/2 × 12 inches (24.1 × 30.5 cm) and 9 3/8 × 11 3/8 inches (23.8 × 28.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "London| Vera Lynn & Family"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- family | kneeling | necklace | pearl | portrait | sewing | table | teacups | television
- Associated People:
- Lynn, Vera (born 1917), singer, songwriter, and actress
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.