David Frost Bashing Bernard Levin
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm) and Image: 9 7/8 × 12 1/4 inches (25.1 × 31.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left to lower right: "Capturing| Frost smashing Levin during TW3 broadcast"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- eyeglasses | fist | portrait
- Associated People:
- Levin, (Henry) Bernard (1928–2004), writer and broadcaster
Frost, David (1939-2013), journalist, comedian, writer, media personality, and daytime TV game show host
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, David Frost Bashing Bernard Levin, 1961
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.