Peter Cook and Sister Sarah
- Toned gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- 15 × 12 inches (38.1 × 30.5 cm) and 11 1/8 × 11 inches (28.3 × 27.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Peter Cook & Sister Sarah"
Stamped on verso: "Photograph by Lewis Morley | Printed by Lewis Morley | Subject:"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- pencils | portrait | posters | sister | suit | telephone | tie
- Associated People:
- Cook, Peter (1937–1995), humorist and entertainer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Peter Cook and Sister Sarah, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.