- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 9 1/2 inches (30.5 × 24.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Derek Bond | Actor"
Stamped on verso: "Photograph by Lewis Morley | Printed by Lewis Morley | Subject:"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- portrait | suit | tie
- Associated People:
- Bond, Derek William Douglas (1920–2006), actor
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.