Warren Mitchell and Cast in 'The Council of Love' by Oscar Panizza, Criterion Theatre, London
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 14 × 11 inches (35.6 × 27.9 cm) and Image: 11 7/8 × 10 7/8 inches (30.2 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Warren Mitchell | 'Council of Love'"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actors | candles | clergy | crown | crucifix | dress | play | portrait | robes | royalty | stage
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Mitchell, Warren (1926–2015), actor
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Warren Mitchell and Cast in 'The Council of Love' by Oscar Panizza, Criterion Theatre, London, 1970
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.