Mike Sarne and Peter Brook
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 15 7/8 inches (30.5 × 40.3 cm) and Image: 11 1/2 × 14 1/2 inches (29.2 × 36.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Michael Sarne | & Peter Brook"
Stamped on verso: "Photograph by Lewis Morley | Printed by Lewis Morley | Subject:"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actors | play | pointing | portrait
- Associated People:
- Brook, Peter Stephen Paul (born 1925), film and theatre director
Sarne, Michael (born 1940), actor and director
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Mike Sarne and Peter Brook, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.