Louise Purnell, Albert Finney, Derek Jacobi, Maggie Smith and Graham Crowden in 'Black comedy' by Peter Schaffer, The National Theatre, London
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 16 inches (30.5 × 40.6 cm), Image: 11 1/2 × 13 1/4 inches (29.2 × 33.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "'Black Comedy' Finney"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actors | flowers | men | portrait | table | vase | women
- Associated People:
- Jacobi, Derek (born 1938), actor
Crowden, Graham (1922–2010), actor
Finney, Albert (born 1936), actor
Purnell, Louise (born 1942), actress
Smith, Maggie (born 1934), actress
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Louise Purnell, Albert Finney, Derek Jacobi, Maggie Smith and Graham Crowden in 'Black comedy' by Peter Schaffer, The National Theatre, London, 1965
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.