- Joan Sutherland
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 15 3/8 inches (30.5 × 39.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, center left: "Joan Sutherland | Donazetti's Il Peritana | at | Glynbourne 1959 | <1960>"; in blue ink, lower center: "35%"; in graphite, lower right: "109% P55"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, center left: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dress | portrait
- Associated People:
- Sutherland, Dame Joan Alston (1926–2010), singer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Joan Sutherland, 1959
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.