Athol Fugard, Zakes Mokae, John Berry, and Ian Bannen in Rehearsals for 'The Blood Knot', New Arts Theatre, London
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 15 1/2 inches (30.5 × 39.4 cm) and Image: 11 1/8 × 14 3/4 inches (28.3 × 37.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Fugard - Bannen"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- actors | cigar | desk | literary theme | pipe | play | portrait | stage
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Berry, John (1917-1999), director
Bannen, Ian (1928-1999), actor
Fugard, Harold Athol Lanigan (born 1932), playwright, novelist, actor, and director
Mokae, Zakes Makgona (1934-2009), actor
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Athol Fugard, Zakes Mokae, John Berry, and Ian Bannen in Rehearsals for 'The Blood Knot', New Arts Theatre, London, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.