- Vivien Merchant
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 15 7/8 inches (30.5 × 40.3 cm) and Image: 12 × 15 1/2 inches (30.5 × 39.4 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Vivien Marchant"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hands | man | portrait
- Associated People:
- Merchant, Vivien [real name Ada Brand Thomson), actress
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Vivien Merchant, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.