Christopher Logue's Double Bill
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 15 × 12 inches (38.1 × 30.5 cm), Image: 13 × 12 inches (33 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Christopher Logues | Double Bill | 'The Trial' | & | Antigone"; lower left: "Royal Court"
Blind embossed: "Lewis Morley"; attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- banner | costumes | portrait | stage | uniform
- Associated People:
- Logue, (John) Christopher (1926–2011), poet
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Christopher Logue's Double Bill, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.