- Tom Jones
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 × 12 inches (40.6 × 30.5 cm) and Image: 14 1/2 × 11 1/2 inches (36.8 × 29.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Tom Jones"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- button | necklace | pants | portrait | torso
- Associated People:
- Jones, Tom (born 1940), singer
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Tom Jones, 1963
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.