- Gelatin silver print on matte photographic paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 12 inches (40.3 × 30.5 cm), Image: 13 3/4 × 10 7/8 inches (34.9 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Tom Jones. (London)"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- dressing | necklace | pants | portrait | shirt | torso
- Associated People:
- Jones, Tom (born 1940), singer
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.