- John Wells
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 12 inches (40.3 × 30.5 cm) and Image: 13 3/4 × 10 7/8 inches (34.9 × 27.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "John Wells"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- portrait | tie
- Associated People:
- Wells, John Campbell (1936–1998), writer and actor
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, John Wells, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.