Phil Sutton, Artist
- Additional Title(s):
Philip John Sutton with Jacob Sutton and Saskia Sutton
- early 1960s
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 12 inches (40.3 × 30.5 cm) and Image: 12 3/4 × 10 3/4 inches (32.4 × 27.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Phil. Sutton | Artist | & Saskia + Son"
Stamped on verso: "Photograph by Lewis Morley | Printed by Lewis Morley | Subject:"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- balloons | children | corduroy | daughter | plaid | portrait | son
- Associated People:
- Sutton, Philip (born 1928), painter
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Phil Sutton, Artist, early 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.