Drummer for Heads, Hands, and Feet
- Additional Title(s):
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 15 1/2 × 11 3/4 inches (39.4 × 29.8 cm) and Image: 15 × 11 1/4 inches (38.1 × 28.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Drummer for | Pop group - Heads - Hands & Feet"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beard | cigarette | drummer | hat | portrait
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Drummer for Heads, Hands, and Feet, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.