Jimmy Smith, Musician
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 15 7/8 × 12 inches (40.3 × 30.5 cm) and Image: 15 1/2 × 11 3/4 inches (39.4 × 29.8 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Jimmy Smith Musician (London)"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Drum | hands | musician | portrait
- Associated People:
- Smith, James Oscar “Jimmy” (1925-2005), musician
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.