Steve Marriott Pop Group
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- 12 × 15 1/4 inches (30.5 × 38.7 cm) and 11 3/8 × 11 7/8 inches (28.9 × 30.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Steve | Mariott (Pop Group)
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boys | portrait | pose | sweaters | ties
- Associated People:
- Marriott, Stephen Peter “Steve” (1947–1991), singer and guitarist
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Steve Marriott Pop Group, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.