Christopher Logue, Royal Court
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- 15 7/8 × 12 inches (40.3 × 30.5 cm) and 15 3/8 × 12 inches (39.1 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "Christopher Logue - Royal Court - London"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bass | instrument | lights | music stand | musicians | portrait | stage
- Associated People:
- Logue, (John) Christopher (1926–2011), poet
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Christopher Logue, Royal Court, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.