- London Zoo
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- Sheet: 12 × 15 7/8 inches (30.5 × 40.3 cm) and Image: 9 3/8 × 13 1/2 inches (23.8 × 34.3 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower left: "London Zoo"
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- hats | men | portrait | uniforms | zoo
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | London | London Zoo | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, London Zoo, 1960s
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.