Birmingham, Waiting for the Beatles
- Gelatin silver print on semigloss photographic paper
- 11 × 14 inches (27.9 × 35.6 cm) and 9 1/2 × 14 inches (24.1 × 35.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in black ink, lower right: "Birmingham. | Waiting for the | Beatles."
Attached label, verso: "Photographed & Printed by | Lewis Morley | Copyright"
Signed on verso in black ink, lower center: "Morley"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Dr. J. Patrick and Patricia Kennedy
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- crowd | genre subject | police | portrait
- Associated Places:
- Birmingham | England | Europe | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Lewis Morley, 1925–2013, British, Birmingham, Waiting for the Beatles, 1964
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.